Monday, September 12, 2011

Car seat cover

I figured that since this baby will be traveling in the car seat during the winter, it would be beneficial to make a car seat cover. I tried to find something that was gender neutral but then I fell in love with this blue floral patten. Oh well! I got instructions for this here. Love that website. It was relatively simple to put together. I bought 1-1/4 yard just like the tutorial said but I think just 1 yard would be enough. Maybe get 1-1/8 yard to be safe. The only thing I did differently was that I attached velcro to the ribbon instead of tying it into a bow.


4 comments:

alecia said...

Oooh, beautiful! You are a cre ative machine!

Janell R. Cropper said...

I love Ashley's tutorials! And you do such an amazing job. I love it!

lady di said...

I thought for sure it would be pink--but I like blue flowers too! Good job creative mom!

Wayne and Melinda said...

Awesome idea!! I'm definitely making this one:) Thanks for sharing!