Saturday, May 19, 2012

T-shirt Shrug

This is such great tutorial I found here. I have a couple of shirts that just don't fit me quite right anymore and have been wondering how I could re-purpose them. This was an easy project! It's pretty different for me to wear something like this. Lately all I've had are plain t-shirts. This makes me feel feminine and pretty! And they're a great little way to dress up an outfit. Yay!! This would also be such a cute accent on a pregnant woman!!! (this is not an announcement)

Grab a t-shirt, cut up the middle of the front of the shirt and cut off neck band.

Turn shirt inside out and fold 1 inch along the cut edge to form the casing. Pin and sew.

Pull a ribbon through the casing using a safety pin. Pull tight and tie.


3 comments:

Bre And Drew said...

Brittany that is so stinkin cute!!! I have a bunch of old plain tshirts too. I'm so doing this.

lady di said...

That looks so cute on you!

Katelyn said...

Okay, that is cute! Will you make some for me? :)