Sunday, August 18, 2013

Felt Board Stories

I finally finished my felt board stories! It was a bit more work than I was expecting. They turned out so great though! Totally worth it.


Where would I be without Pinterest? Things are so easy to find and I just love it. I found a blog called Chocolate on my Cranium that had all the LDS felt/flannel board stories all in one place. Her stories, though, are all colored, which would have been great to just print and be done but I didn't want to use up all our printer ink. So, when you open up each story there should be a reference for which issue of Friend it came from. I found them all the black and white versions on the church website here. Yes, I had to color them all with crayons. But I liked having more control over what color all the images were. I printed everything on white cardstock.

After that, I had to cut them all out and laminate them. This is what I used to laminate. You can get it at Wal Mart.

Then cut them out again and hot glue them to felt....and cut them out again. Lots of cutting!

I keep all the pieces and the story together in a big envelope.
 
Here's a couple others I've done.

 
 I labeled all the big envelopes so they're easy to find. I haven't figured out where to store these yet .



1 comment:

Bre And Drew said...

holy cow. you make me feel like such a lazy bones! those look so awesome. you're the coolest!