Friday, May 27, 2011

Fabric Headband

I love Make It and Love it. She's such a genius when it comes to sewing! I was looking through her tutorials trying to find some baby girl crafts and I found something I could make for myself! Fabric headbands! I had some left over fabric from baby girl's stocking and nothing to do today so I whipped this baby out in just a few minutes. I've never really liked elastic headbands because they make the back of my hair do weird things but with this I was able to make it as loose as I wanted to make it comfortable and tight enough so that it wouldn't fall off. I gotta make more!
I know the ends of my headband aren't nearly as pretty as hers. Oh well. No one sees that part anyway, right?

2 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

I just LOVE her blog too. :) And she has the cutest baby girl I have ever seen.
Super cute headband!!

Bre And Drew said...

super cute! I love it, and it looks SO great in your hair!