Sunday, July 17, 2011

ABC book

I've been needing a good project and with suggestions from Sean and my own ideas, this is what I came up with. This was a really fun project for me. I got to use my Cricut a lot! It was a lot of work, too. But I had fun. I would take pics of every page but there are just too many so here are a few of my (and Brandon's favorites). It kept Brandon occupied for a good little while in church today.
Brandon loves the balloon. He tried to take it off the page so he can hold it :)

I love that monkey the most!

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

The pictures are so cute! I love it! I waunt that!

Alecia said...

ummmm yes! i NEED THIS! what a great idea. jax would love this!

Bre And Drew said...

Oh my gosh this is SO adorable! You should make some and sell these! So cute.

lady di said...

Such an adorable creation!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

LOVE THIS!! Seriously so cute! Such a great idea. And how many cartridges do you have? I'm so jealous!