Friday, January 27, 2012

V-Day Wreath

This was a fun little project. I've noticed there's been a trend going on in the craft world for seasonal wreaths. I was getting kindof annoyed with it but then I kept seeing so many cute ones! So, I embraced it. This Valentine's Day Wreath was the first of, hopefully, many that I will make. Be prepared to have a lot of time and glue on your hands for this project. I got the tutorial here. I tried to take my own pictures for you but my hands were so sticky! (In the tutorial she uses just regular school glue but I found it was easier to just use Mod Podge). So here is the finished project. It didn't turn out quite the way I was expecting but it's still pretty darn cute.


2 comments:

Bre And Drew said...

I love the black and white ones. And I love that this is a free craft!

lady di said...

I like that Brittany! And I like the black and white with the red too.