Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Printables

I've been wanting to get some cute art for my kitchen but was having trouble finding anything I liked. Then I fell in love with these cute printatbles that I found on Pinterest. I had some plain frames packed away and covered them with scrapbook paper (like I've previously done here). Only I used an acrylic sealer spray instead of the cream since I couldn't find my paint brushes. And as it turns out, the spray was so much easier to use than the cream and doesn't make the paper bubble. However, the fumes are very strong so be sure to have your area well ventilated. Here is the finished product!


2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Super cute, Britt! Love them!

Rebecca & Jeff said...

I just downloaded these too! Love them! I wish I had a good place like you to hang them!