Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baby Leggings

I always thought these were kinda funny but now that I have a daughter and it's getting colder, I'm finding that these should be a staple in her wardrobe. So cute for wearing under a dress/skirt for church and convenient for wearing around the house on a cold day.

This was a super quick and easy project. I got this great tutorial here. I bought some women's knee socks at walmart for $2 each. I wanted to get her some plain colors too and the men's sock section has a few options but they all came in a 3-pack and were a little more than I could spend at the time. Next time.


Adding the cuffs on the bottom made these a little long for her. I saw another tutorial here that shows you how to ruffle the bottom of the sock. I will be trying that next time, too. :)

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Oooh! Love them! So cute!