Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sweater Pillow

This was a fun project. And I actually did it a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't post it because it was a Christmas gift for my parents so I didn't want them to see it. I was inspired by this post of my favorite craft website. It gives all the instructions. And I did the embroidery a few years ago and didn't know what to do with it. *Light bulb* So, I found some old sweaters (that I think I stole from my sisters...sorry Leash. Don't be mad.) and I found a little travel pillow that I bought a while ago to use for Brandon.

I don't remember the dimension of the pillow but, like the tutorial, the fabric should be 1 inch bigger than the pillow, all the way around.


It's just so pretty. And so comfortable to hold. I mean, it's like wearing a comfy sweater. I love it. Merry Christmas, M&D!
Front

back

2 comments:

alecia said...

Not mad at all. Turned out beautifully!

lady di said...

We love it and it looks so nice on our couch. Thanks so much Brittany! We love your creativity!