Thursday, January 6, 2011

ModPodge Frame

We've had these frames ever since we got married. In fact, I think Sean's parents got them to use at our reception. Anyway, I had this genius idea to modpodge scrapbook paper to the front to make them cute. I used to do this all the time with my mom and sister when I was younger.

Start off with your frame and trace the outside and inside onto the back of your scrapbook paper.

Then cut out your tracing and apply Mod Podge liberally to the front of the frame. Lay paper over the frame. It might bubble a little bit and just do your best to smooth them out. Then add another layer of Mod Podge to the paper.

In the end your project should look like this. Totally fun and cute.

1 comment:

alecia said...

I think you are the modge podge queen :) Very cute.